Friday, October 17, 2008

Comment on Comic on "four hens and a cock"

Guys (and Girls) go check out the comic on the blog "Four hens and a cock"! http://www.fourhensandacock.blogspot.com
I was looking for a really nice comic and found this one about an everyday girl, coming to Rhodes and having a new experience that she would never imagine could happen to her. It’s a really interesting comic filled with colour. But the problem was that I couldn’t really see what the point of it was. It’s about girl that’s straight and gets kissed by a lesbian, right? So what’s the point they were trying to make? I think it’s a really cool comic but I also just think you they should’ve had another strip to make the point clearer. For example, where the “Jess” character admits to her friends that she liked the kiss or that she totally despised it and was forced into it or something. Just something that would make the point clear and obvious. But for the rest of it, I salute them – it was pretty cool and I'm sure guys will find it heavenly...
Peace out grasshoppa's!
=) etto

No comments: